Monday, August 31, 2009

A new Lifestyle...Ack!


Well, the girls have started their season off with a bang! Ursuline played Saturday and beat Lakota East in a close match-up, then turned right around and pulverized Turpin (My alma mater) 2 games to zip. Greta's team, the Nagel Nighthawks stepped up and beat Norwood easily in two games.
No photos from Greta's game, but she played an awesome first match, and ultimately won the game ball!! Way to go.

On the running front, I've been struggling with some IT and knee issues the past few weeks, which has been really frustrating! So, I'm taking it easy, icing and stretching, and focusing on swimming, weight lifting and cycling until I'm back on the trail. It sucks...big time! Running is such a stress reliever and I miss the miles.
Anyway, TTFN

No comments: