Thursday, September 10, 2009

FItness & Volyball Updates

Still undefeated, Ursuline freshman continue to dominate the Cincinnati volleyball courts. Hanley, number 8, is doing well so far, usually starting as the Right Hitter. This is a very competitive program, so she is going to have to stay focused and give it 100% every time.

Greta's team also continued undefeated. She plays the entire rotation and has a very good serve. Her future looks very encouraging! I don't have their team photo yet, but will post when I get it.

Meanwhile, my running is getting off to a slow start. I think I started too early after my knee injury (while tiling the bathroom. Huh?). I took about 2 weeks off, focusing on swimming and some cycling, but went for a run today and the pain resurfaced after about 2 easy miles. It's probably time to see the Orthopedic doc to get some diagnosis and PT.

1 comment:

Sophie Speidel said...

Um, yes, it's time, bro-zeph. Get it done!!

Have fun with Rusty this weekend :-)