Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Photo of the Day: March 22nd

Like the tree photo from the other day, I took this shot from the car on the way home. I wasn't sure what it looked like when I took it, and after I snapped the shutter the camera battery went dead. This is the result. Kind of an eerie, though calm photo I think. Anyway, the battery is now charging as we speak.
Regarding the camera I use, it's a Canon EOS 10D digital which is really nice. I've gotten in the habit of keeping it with me daily, which is exactly what I was hoping to accomplish with this photo of the day thing. I process the images in Potoshop CS2.
School update: I met with my advisor today concerning my plan of action. to get a BFA in Graphic Design, I'm going to have to take some classes during the work day. Not sure how I'm going to pull that off, but I will cross that bridge at a later date. In the mean time, I will focus on completing requirements that are available in the evening.
Till next time...

No comments: